Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

How to Make a Personalized Picture!

Today is a day filled with many emotions for many of you. Some of you were able to spend the time with your dad, others live too far away and some are spending the day remembering their daddy. I am fortunate that my daddy is still here, in good health and only lives about an hour and half away.

This weekend my little family and I traveled towards Charlotte to spend some time with him and my mom and my youngest brother. We went to the pool, went to church, cooked out and spent some good quality time together! It is always good and rejuvenating to spend time with family. I am so thankful that Andrew gets to have my daddy as his grandpa.

A little throwback picture! Me and my daddy!
Of course, I  can not forget my husband on this special day. Since we were in Charlotte/Lake Wylie, we are going to hold off on our little Family outing for Fathers Day. We are planning a little trip to the Children's Museum near our house in Greenville. We decided to stay with my parents a little longer on Sunday and enjoy some extra time at the pool. 

I made him a very easy but special picture frame that I hope he will always treasure. I was inspired by many pins floating around Pinterest. I just couldn't justify spending the money to have someone else make it. So I made it my self!


Interested in making one yourself? These are perfect for any special day!

 Follow these easy tips.

  1. Find your favorite photo and open it in a simple editing program to change it to B&W
  2. Open Powerpoint
  3. Click on the design tab and then click on slide size. I created mine as 5 x 7. You choose your size.
  4. Insert your picture into the slide
  5. Create text boxes and insert your text.
  6. Print, place in your favorite frame and VOILA!

** I made my picture 5 x 7 and then placed it in 8 x 10 frame. I like doing this to give it a matted look!**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!