Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Woah...BUSY WEEK!

WOW! This has been one busy week! Can you believe it is already JULY??! And that means Back to School shopping time! On Wednesday, I went to the teach store with a close teacher friend and we racked up! I like to go as soon as July hits to beat the rest of the teacher crowd. We bought so much stuff we even needed the help of two employees to carry it to the car. SHHHHH, don't tell my husband! I meant to take a picture of all the goodies but we dropped it off in our classrooms so we wouldn't have to find a good hiding spot for the rest of the summer. And oh boy,  was it interesting to see my room all packed up! I was on maternity leave at the end of the year so I didn't have the joy of packing up and after seeing my room. I am so thankful for my amazing LTS and assistant for doing a fabulous job of getting the room in order. But oh man, there will be lots of work to do in August to get the room back to bedazzling kinder friendly order! I am actually looking forward to getting back in there and putting some of my pinterest projects to use!

I do not have any new products or freebies to share at this time BUT I am working on SEVERAL. So keep checking back and there might be some goodies.

So what does July mean for you? Has your summer just begun or are you closer to starting school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!