Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

School is in the Air

WOW! Today was registration day at school. It is a day where you can sense the excitement in the air. Students are excited to see old teachers and friends and cannot wait to find out who their new teacher is. They hope to maybe get to meet or see their new teacher and find out if their friends will be in their room. It is a crazy, fun day!

I had the fun job of door greeter. I L-O-V-E this job because I get to see everyone as they come in and leave. (and don't have to deal with the paperwork :) )I get to see all my old sweeties (and wonder how they have grown so much) and get to meet some of my new sweeties. It was so great to see my sweeties from last year since I left unexpectedly early on maternity leave. I love getting hugs from those precious kiddos but I know they will do great in 1st grade.

 The countdown is on now for Meet the Teacher! Meet the Teacher is the more formal day to go the classroom, get all that important info stuff and have a chance to get to know their new teacher. I can already sense it is going to be a great year. I just can't believe we start in 2 1/2 weeks! EEK!

Here is my newest 0-20 Number Posters. This set is ia fun green/blue chevron Pattern. It would go great with a chevron theme, blue/green classroom ,beachy theme and many others! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!