Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting Ready for Back to School!

In exactly 3 weeks, I return back to school for first day of teacher workdays. And my students arrive in 4 weeks! EEK! To prepare I had a busy Monday to get some much needed things in order!

To start, I went to go meet this awesome lady who owns an etsy shop and she also happens to live super close to me, to pick up my new door hanger!

Now isn't that just the cutest door hanger you have seen? Just ignore the trunk of my car, I couldn't resist taking a picture as soon as I picked it up! If you are looking for a new door hanger check her out on her facebook page! She has lots of cute ideas that can be customized!

After picking up my door hanger, I took a bittersweet trip to a local daycare. I took sweet Andrew with me and we turned in his forms so he can start. Such a bittersweet day for me. It was just another reminder that summer is ending and school is beginning. I will miss spending all day with my sweet boy but I must admit I am also super excited to meet my new kinder babies! He will start next week to give me time to get some things done in the classroom and attend a workshop on our new math adoption. I can't believe the time is almost here. My last day of work was on April 18th so I have had a long extended summer break!

To further get ready for Back to School, I am excited to announce that my Back to School Forms are available on TPT! I am so thankful for all the hard working patient people that helped me sort out the issues on TPT. Here is a preview of all of the forms that are included!
Click here  to get all these forms!

As promised, I am offering one of my pages as a freebie!
  Click here to the freebie! This form is used to get all the necessary information for the 1st day of school. I have a longer more in depth information sheet in the packet that I have my families take home to fill out. I want my parents to have adequate time to answer the questions and provide all the information necessary and do not want them to feel rushed at Meet the Teacher to fill out those forms. So instead I only require them to fill this form and contact information out that night.

So what have you been doing to prepare for the BIG day? What do you include in your BTS packets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!