Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Currently!



I have become obsessed with linky parties. I LOVE reading different blogs and getting a little glimpse into someone else's life. Sometimes its just nice to know I am not the only crazy teacher out there! :)

So I have linked up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her "currently" linky party!

 
 
My sweet little boy is fast asleep in his crib and my hubby is working a 48 so I am hanging out being facebook nosy (I decided that sounds way better then facebook stalking!) working on some school work and have the TV on in the background. I love late night TV because that means it is time for WSSL TRAX! I am such a southern girl even if I was born in Cincinnati. :) Right now, Sweet Annie is playing in the background. I also happen to love Zac Brown Band and that was the first concert my now husband and I went to.
 



Oh my...I am about to have  a little dance party right NOW! I am have been trying to embed videos into my flipcharts all week and it just won't work but I thought I would try on blogger! OH MY OH MY, you just have no idea how excited I am...okay well hopefully it works for you and not just for me here in the edit post....

Most of you know, my little boy was born unexpectedly 5 weeks early. After spending time in the NICU and not having pictures, my husband and I decided we were going to invest in first year pictures. So he has had those cute newborn, 6 months and 9 month photos. I cannot believe how fast he is growing (even if he is wearing 3 month old pants). He is now even standing up! EEK Okay could NOT resist sharing a picture from last night when he realized he could stand by himself! He was just so darn proud of himself!

Displaying photo.JPG

SO his 1 year photo session is coming up and I have been checking out some precious photo props!
I mean seriously...how cute are these?!!?
 
 
Don't worry, I have had my reality check...I need more MONEY so I could afford some of this super ubber cute stuff!!
 
 
Sitting somewhere by the beach with an umbrella drink in my hand sounds really good right about now!
 
And yes it is midnight but no I have not eaten. I really need to get better with eating dinner when my husband is working. I just really do not like eating my by myself. Weird...I know...I have come to terms with that.
 

So Do YOU know me. 2 Truths and a Fib??

Yes, I am OBSESSED with the news. What can I say I am little nosy but more just like to be in the know. I want to know what the weather forecast is, any major political happenings, crazy things going on in the community or even just random laws. For example, did you know in W. Virginia it is against the law to touch a pregnant ladies belly?? Well know you know. Aren't you glad you stopped by and did a little reading? LOL
 
I used to start my mornings off with a cup of coffee, well more like 10. No seriously, I used to be obsess with coffee. IT.WAS.BAD I am now coffee free. (for the time being)
 
I am all about some adventure and taking a spontaneous trip. I really wish life allowed more of those moments. I am a live for the moment kinda gal.
 
 
 I would love to hear what you are currently doing! Comment below or link up!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very fun! I wish I had more money, too. I think about it way to much! I think of somewhere warm and tropical, too. After way too much snow and cold weather here in WI. I love your anchor charts for reading a good book, BTW. Happy Sunday!

    Renee at the Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet after all of that snow you are ready for somewhere warm!!
      Thank you for your sweet comment on my anchor chart. I love using anchor charts in my room!! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Before I begin, I must say......

    that embedding a video into your blog is super awesome!

    I am not able to see the picture of your little one, but those baby prop sample photo's are A. DOR.A.BLE. Will you be posting your kiddos 1 yrs...I will be "blog nosy" just to see how they turned out. Do they have a Picture People studio where you live? I love them! They will even do a keychain cutout of your picture...which is completely awesome.

    I totally get your obsession with being "in the know". I once spent almost a whole summer watching E! True Hollywood Story. And I found out random useless celebrity facts like....oh never mind, I won't bore you..haha

    I would love to be on the beach right now...or get some beach weather at least.

    Where is that groundhog?lol

    Happy Sunday!

    Emerald :-)

    If You Mustache, I Heart Teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Man. I wish you could see my little cutie! He is a handful but I love him! (I am not sure why it is not showing up because it is showing up here)...hmmm...techy probs!

      YES!! I will be posting pics. I can't believe it will be here soon. He will be 1 on April 19 but his shoot is the week before. I do not think we have a Picture People Studio, I will have to do some stalking.

      Looks like 6 more weeks of Winter! :/

      Happy Superbowl Sunday!


      -Katie

      Delete

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!