Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Daily 5 Notebook and a Freebie

Wish I was out laying  by a pool somewhere but sweet Andrew likes to nap all day so instead I will create! I bought all these cute fonts and graphics last school year but never had time to sit down and create anything. So, since my summer goal is to get ahead on some work for my classroom, I decided there is no time like the present! I have been working hard on gathering Daily 5 resources to implement this year so naturally I need a CUTE notebook to put it in. I played around with some fonts, graphics and backgrounds and created 5 different documents. Now all I have to do is decide which one to use!  I am in the process of creating mini posters for each Daily 5 choice so keep checking back! Take a look, see what you think and download if you would like! :)

Daily 5 Cover Signs  Daily 5 Cover Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!