The BIG announcement is finally here! If you have been following my facebook page, you know that I have been hinting around that a huge contest was on the way. The time is NOW!!! I am so excited to give you the opportunity to win 11 AWESOME products from TpT sellers. I have to tell you that I have had the opportunity to look at these products and they are FABULOUS! You do NOT want to miss out on the chance to win this whole pack. If you do not win, you will definitely want to check out these stores and products. I promise you will not be disappointed!
Here is what is up for grabs!
- I have included one my most popular sellers for this time of the year: Sight word Snowball Fight Game. This game is perfect to review over 100 common sight words for 2-6 players. It is perfect in a small group or some buddies to play together during literacy workshop times. They will stay engaged and will have to watch out for the snowball fight!!
- Discovering and Designing Educational Activities: Facts to 20 (addition and subtraction Clip Cards. These addition and subtraction clip cards help students gain automaticity of facts from 11 - 0 to 20 - 10 and 11 + 0 to 20 + 9. They can be made self checking by using a marker to indicate the correct answer on the back before the students use them.
- Triple the Love in Grade 1: Rhyming activity using word families. Students say the name of each picture and decide if it rhymes with the word family in the center of the page. They then color the pictures that rhyme with the word family. No reading required. Meets kindergarten CCSS but can be used as review in grade 1
- On the Way to Mrs. Bearfield’s Class: Super cute digital polka dot paper set. Over 30 different papers!!! LOVE!
- Mrs. Black’s Bees: Working with teen numbers game. This packet is common core aligned and designed to provide children with practice on the tricky teen numbers.
-Color the number that is inside the circle
-Search for the number, and color the boxes that contain the number.
-Practice writing the number.
-Color the ten frames.
-Write numbers before and after.
-Practice writing numbers 1-20
- Kennedy's Korner: Dr. Martin Luther King Powerpoint and a ELA unit!!!!
- Georgia's Peach that Loves to Teach: Goldilocks and the 3 Bears reader theater script!! . There are parts for 6 readers highlighted throughout to make it easy for early readers to track.
- The Teacher’s Post: Chinese New Year readers. There are 3 reading levels (3 versions at each level) and pocket chart vocabulary cards.
- Pritchett's Printables: Rhyming Clips. 30 rhyming word clip cards/task cards (color & black & white) to use at centers plus 6 rhyming worksheets. Loaded with graphics for CVC rhyming words - perfect for non-readers. This set focuses on 15 pairs of rhyming words. The set includes:
30 color rhyming word clip cards
30 black and white rhyming word clip cards
3 cut and paste rhyming sheets
3 select the rhyming word sheets
- Sing With Me Sight Words: Each song spells out a sight word. Each song comes with a power point slide and worksheets to practice the lyrics and the spelling of the sight word.
- Techie Turtle: Long Vowel Puzzles. There are 18 different puzzles for different vowel patterns. Students match the words that follow the same vowel pattern. There are cut and paste activities for each vowel where students glue the words on the correct vowel sound puzzle.
Together, we are so excited to provide you with this opportunity to win these great prizes! There are endless possibilities to enter this awesome contest!!! The best news is you can enter every day by just tweeting about this contest!!!!! Contest ends midnight on Sunday and the winner will be announced within 48 hours. The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize otherwise a new winner will be selected. So get to entering!!! Remember to tweet EVERY DAY for extra entries!!!a Rafflecopter giveaway