Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Made It {Daily 5 Freebies!}


I need to first admit, my car is filled with goodies that I had planned to work on. I have this shelf that needs spray painting but I havn't even bought the spray paint. I have an unfinished banner for my word wall that was supposed to be finished by today. And, I still have a half finished birthday board. Why oh why do I start to slack off the closer it gets to the beginning of the year?!



But alas, I have worked on a few things for Daily 5. Which is good for you because it all FREE! Woot Woot! But, I will also admit that I have made these but havnt gotten around to buying some ink or getting these suckers printed off! Hopefully, I will get that finished this week! I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It to give you all these goodies!

I have been wanting some cute, easy to read strategy cards with picture cues for my kiddos. So I decided to make these! These strategy cards are from the Daily 5 Emergent Menu. I will place these underneath my cafe signs (see Made It 2) as introduce each strategy and for my students to refer to.
You can grab your FREE set {here!}
After making new strategy cards, of course I needed new CAFE MENU Signs. These signed are for the Emergent Menu.

Grab your FREE set {here!}

And you can't have new strategy and CAFE signs without some new Daily 5 Choices signs!
 


These posters are for FREE on my TpT Store. If you grab these, please leave me some love! :) You can grab these {here!}

Hope you enjoy all these goodies this week! What have you been working on this summer? Share below!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog and enjoyed reading through it. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please click on the link below to find out all about it.
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog to see what it is and what to do next.
    http://xoxokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!