Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Alphabet Chart: FREE!

Less than three weeks people! Two more Fridays left of sleeping in, running errands, not stuffing your face in 20 minutes and using the restroom whenever you want. I cannot believe how fast this school year is approaching. My school had our annual registration yesterday and it was so much fun to see old friends, meet new friends but I think I am in a little bit of denial mode.

It is time to kick my rear in gear and start marking things off my checklist. This week, I have been working on prepping some items that I like for my students to use in their writing/reading time. I love having a simple folder that my students can reference while they are working. One of my must have items is an alphabet chart in their folder.


I jazzed it up a little bit this year and added a spot they use as a reference for handwriting. I will still have alphabet posters hanging on the wall but this will make it just a little bit easier to read and they can take it anywhere in the room.


Are you in need of an alphabet chart? You can grab it for FREE here! Please leave some feedback if you download. :) It is also available in Black & White and 2 different options for "x" Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this product! I'll be putting this in my my next Five for Friday post! Thanks for sharing such a great freebie!

    - Kristin @happylittlekindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this Alphabet chart a lot. It will be so fun to use in my classroom. Thanks for sharing printable version here. Such fun things can help kids in their academic education and kidsfront.com is most popular platform for providing cool teaching resources. I am currently using these activities http://www.kidsfront.com/english/1.matchword.html.

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with other bloggers and teachers. Leave a comment below!!